Our Hartlebury based client, a leading independent manufacturer of timber products is recruiting an experienced Workshop Supervisor
This is your opportunity to work for a dynamic & expanding family owned business where you will be valued as an employee and team member.
You principle activities will involve the manufacture and delivery of large volumes of bespoke timber pallets for manufacturing companies. The business runs Flatbed CNC machines for the processing of timber sheet materials and a CNC Machine Centre for production of timber components
The business has embarked on a programme of implementation of ISO9001 Quality Management & you will play an important role in deployment of the scheme within the factory.
Your Principle Responsibilities will include:
• Direct Supervision of a multi-skilled/multi-national workforce.
• Ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained.
• Maintaining a high standard of compliance of Health & Safety within the workplace
• Be responsible for first line of discipline within the works.
• Monitor, assess and develop available skill levels within the workplace ensuring adequate cover at all times.
• Develop a housekeeping scheme to promote efficient working and assist in the development of processes.
• You will be a strong people manager from a manufacturing/industrial background with relevant experience of managing Health & Safety within the workplace.
• You will be able to demonstrate good organisational skills with experience of operating a quality management system.
Our clients rural location means you need your own transport to work.
This is a temp to perm position with ultimately an annual salary of circa £25,000
If you are looking for a permanent, full-time position as a Works Supervisor with a well-established, family owned business who value their employees, then APPLY NOW by submitting your CV to email@example.com