Due to continued expansion our Tewkesbury based client, a market leader in precision engineering, requires a CNC TURNER – SETTER/OPERATOR to add to their growing business. Supplying a wide range of products within the Medical, Aerospace, Defence and Industrial markets, our client is committed to providing the highest quality precision products and service to its customers.
Reporting to the Team Leader the responsibilities of the CNC TURNER – SETTER/OPERATOR will include but are not limited to:-
• Setting/operating 2 Axis CNC Lathes with FANUC controls
• Inspect quality of own work
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Extensive experience setting/operating 2 Axis CNC Lathes using FANUC Controls
• Relevant ‘time served’ qualifications
• Additional MAZATROL experience preferred
• Competent in manual measuring methods for in process inspection
An IMMEDIATE START is available for this FULL-TIME position.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Twilight Shift if Applicable
Monday to Thursday, 16:30 pm to 2:45 am
Salary: £10.50 - £11.50 per hour (dependent upon experience) plus BONUS & OVERTIME
If you’re looking for a position with a well-established & expanding business who know how to look after & reward their staff, APPLY NOW